Who I am.....

I am Sheldon(Sheltanic) and I run the Warhammer 40K Wednesdays at GAMEBUSTERS store in Granite City Illinois, (suburb of St. Louis). These are my Battle Reports, Musings, funnies, and random tidbits of info I find relevant or not, all about Warhammer 40K.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Laughing God


Welcome to the wonderfull world of the Luaghing God! Here you will fight to the (death?)

I will warp you and a small army (500 points) to my webway. Here in my land you'll fight until no one else is left! Oh the fun times we'll have, the heads that will roll. Fret not, anything from your armory I "borrow" I will return in the same condition I had taken it, but the change in the ashtray may be gone.

Oh my yes, the fun times. Please make your army as you would for any ol' stuffy war(2 troops 1 HQ etc.). One thing I ask differently, set aside one commander (HQ). Make him as you wish but just a wee bit smaller than your army (200 points).

Even if you ARE outfitted for a hum drum same ol' same ol' war, THIS will be much more....fun. OH! I almost forgot! Please no planes in your army( Dakka jets,Doom Scythe, etc.). They take a lot out of me to move from one plane to another. I don't mind tanks, or your walking robots, but its the wings! They really stretch things in uncomfortable ways.

{submitted by John Rigdon} 


as these are rules in the works this won't make much sense til the set is finished and These rules, as always, are subject to adjustment, without warning or consent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment